Adding partners who add value.
At Ulrich, we partner with strategic leading industry participants to provide our clients with an even higher level of service and expertise. In addition to providing specialists and unique resources, these relationships are designed to, ensure added value, create operational efficiencies and control costs. Rather than spend time and significant resources to build internally, we work hand in hand with highly qualified and collaborative partners, and pass that savings along to our clients.
Callan, one of the largest investment consulting firms in the country, provides research, education, decision support, and advice to a broad array of institutional investors. Ulrich is one of a select group of independent consulting firms nationwide with access to Callan through their Independent Adviser Group program. This strategic relationship allows Ulrich to conduct thorough due diligence and deliver customized consulting solutions to clients ranging from research to total portfolio oversight to help achieve their investment and business objectives.
Collaboration with Callan positions Ulrich with a vast array of resources at its disposal to help our clients:
- Comprehensive investment database, allowing for sophisticated quantitative screening and comparisons of managers against relevant benchmarks and peer groups
- Sophisticated modeling tools and Monte-Carlo analysis
- Ongoing investment manager monitoring, and qualitative factor analysis
- Capital Markets research and Efficient Frontier analysis
- Dedicated research analysts across all asset classes, including alternative investments
- Access to institutional quality managers at lower minimum account sizes and fees
- Tax efficient manager overlay strategies to aid in manager transition and tax-loss harvesting
- Detailed performance and risk measurement tools